Paul Anthony Hill

Cover Letter

Paul Anthony Hill

paulanthony7373@gmail.com

(604)-217-0097

Abbotsford, BC

Looking for a hard-working theatre technician/stage manager/stagecraft technician? I am prepared for the fast-paced, exciting, and challenging work environment of live theatre. I have five years of experience with my education as a Bachelor of Arts Theatre Studies graduate from the University of the Fraser Valley. I am ready to set in and make an immediate contribution to your theatre company’s continued success.

You are seeking someone who can provide project management for the build-out of upcoming production spaces and physical production technical deployments. This includes the managing of equipment, rigging, design, and integration; all within a physical theatre-stage space. Partnering closely with all Technical managers, I can establish overall project plans and schedules and provide consistent reporting to all groups regarding the status of tasks against those plans, ensuring successful completion of the projects on time and on budget through resource planning, coordination, and troubleshooting.

• Proven ability to ensure the completion of objectives and assignments.
  • Strong leadership skills. Experience with financial forecasting, and budget reconciliation
  • Ability to problem-solve in a high-paced creative environment which requires constraint, adaptability, and flexibility.
  • Provides written and verbal project status reporting. Establishes and maintains the project plan, holds regularly scheduled status meetings. Maintains, updates, and publishes an ongoing issues list.
  • Strong organizational and project management skills. Proven ability to work effectively with all level of management, including peer-to-peer collaboration.
  • Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently, work with diverse personalities, and work within a high pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
  • Exceptional team player, able to work closely across multiple departments and business units with all individuals while demonstrating skills in diplomacy, flexibility, and patience.

Please review my resume and portfolio for additional details regarding my expertise and achievements. I look forward to meeting and discussing how my experience, education, and background can meet your needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,

Paul A. Hill